Cloyne Diocesan Youth Services Ltd,
Mallow Community Youth Centre, New Road, Mallow
Phone: 022-53526/27 086 8349540
Youth Worker Post
CDYS Midleton – 20 hours a week
Cloyne Diocesan Youth Services under the DCYA Revised Youth Funding Scheme (RYFS) wish to recruit a Community Youth Worker (20 hours a week) to join the existing youth provision in Midleton.
We are seeking a qualified, experienced, motivated and capable youth worker with a flexible, positive and can do attitude.
The successful candidates will be involved in direct youth work, taking the lead with youth groups and working closely within the local volunteers and CDYS staff in the project and region.
Applicants must have:
• A recognised third level qualification in Youth Work
• Minimum 2 year experience in youth and community work is essential
• Skills and experience in working with the target group and with locally based youth and community groups.
• Excellent communication, facilitation and networking skills.
• Experience of working with and supporting volunteers
• A high level of I.T and Administrative skills
• Imaginative, flexible and can do approach to working with young people
Please send signed application form and cover letter outlining your experience and suitability for the post to
CDYS Regional Office
Mallow Youth Centre
Deadline for applications 12 noon June 25th 2018
CDYS is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Short listing will apply
For further information, job description and application please go to www.cdys.ie