CDYS Ltd. is host to three Community Based Drugs Initiatives: Macroom, Mallow and Fermoy. These community based drug Initiatives are funded by the Southern Regional Drugs Task Force and managed by CDYS and a local advisory group in each town.
Nicola Whelan 086-3836414 email@example.com
The aim of the Initiative is to work with young people aged between 12 and 25 years old, and their families who are affected by substance misuse or may be at risk.
What services do we offer?
- One to one support for users and support for families affected by Drugs & Alcohol
- Outreach service: i.e. home visits, calling to schools, meeting young people at a location of their choice
- And support for families affected by Drug and Alcohol
- Assistance in accessing relevant services such as counseling, assessment for treatment, complementary therapies and further education and training.
- Provide opportunities for young people to get involved in group activities that will promote their personal, social and emotional development
- Support young people as the enter addiction treatment and support reintegration in the community when they complete treatment.
- Also to act as and advocate on behalf of the young person when liaising with agencies on the young persons behalf.